Pro Tools, the industry standard
Experience Pro Tools (formally Pro Tools 12), the industry standard DAW in top recording studios, producers and artists around the world. Record, mix and edit your music with powerful features and stay up-to-date with the Annual Upgrade Plan included which gives you 12 months of upgrades and support.
- 12 months of upgrades included - keep up-to-date
- Install New Features as they are Developed/Released by Avid
- 12 months of support
- Compatible with PC & MAC
- The industry standard in professional recording studios
What’s new in Pro Tools?
With the latest version of Pro Tools (perpetual licence) you now get an 'Annual Upgrade Plan' included which includes 12 months of upgrades and support! New features available now/coming soon are:
- 12 Months of Upgrades Included - get new features as they are developed/released.
- 12 Months of Support Included - help is only a call away.
- Collaborate in the Cloud - work with your friends, producer, etc wherever you are in the world.
- Connection to the Avid Marketplace - publish your session files, multichannel stems, and stereo mixdowns directly from Pro Tools for license in the public marketplace.
- Access your Work Anywhere - store content and track it, locally or in the cloud.
- Manage & Track your Assets - new universal metadata schema to help you manage, track, and document your work.
- Track Commit - Pro Tools lets you “commit” tracks, where a new track is created containing the audio rendered from the output of the source track.
- Batch Fades - The Batch Fades dialog lets you specify different settings for Fade In, Crossfades, and Fade Out
- Clip Transparency
What are the PC and MAC system requirements?
Below you will find the recommended minimum requirements:
Mac: Intel® Mac with Mac OS X 10.11.6, macOS 10.12.6 or 10.13.3, Intel® Core i5 processor (Pro Tools Standard) or Intel® Core i7 processor (Pro Tools Ultimate), 16GB RAM (32GB or more recommended),Internet connection for installation, 15GB disk space for installation, PCIe slot for HDX or HD Native card (incl. one power connection on motherboard), Thunderbolt-port for supported PCIe-chassis, or USB-port, FireWire-port or Thunderbolt-port for CoreAudio-supported audio device, Supports 64-bit AAX plug-ins in Pro Tools.
Windows: Intel® PC Windows 8.1 (Standard and Pro 64-bit Editions) and Windows 10 (Home, Pro, and Enterprise 64-bit Editions), Intel® Core i5 processor (Pro Tools Standard), Intel® Xeon processor (Pro Tools Ultimate), 16GB RAM (32GB or more recommended), Internet connection for installation, 15GB disk space for installation, PCIe slot for HDX or HD Native card (incl. one power connection on motherboard), or USB-port, FireWire-port for ASIO-supported audio device, Supports 64-bit AAX plug-ins in Pro Tools