Pro Tools, the industry standard
Access Pro Tools the industry standard DAW amongst top recording studios, producers & artists via an annual subscription (12 months upgrades & support included) - the initial outlay is much smaller and you will always have access to the latest version. Subscribe today!
- 12 month Annual Subscription - low initial outlay
- 12 months of upgrades included - stay on the latest version
- Get New Features as they are Developed/Released by Avid
- 12 months of support - if you need any help
- Compatible with PC & MAC
- The industry standard in professional recording studios
What’s new in Pro Tools?
With Pro Tools (formally Pro Tools 12) Annual Subscription you get 12 months of upgrades and support so that you always have the latest version and support when you need it! New features available now/coming soon are:
- 12 Months of Upgrades Included - always be on the latest version.
- 12 Months of Support Included
- Collaborate in the Cloud - work with your friends, bandmates, etc wherever you are in the world.
- Connection to the Avid Marketplace - publish and license your sessions in the public marketplace.
- Access your Work Anywhere - locally or in the cloud.
- Manage & Track your Assets - universal metadata schema to help you manage, track, and document every asset and project you create.
- Track Commit - Pro Tools lets you “commit” tracks, where a new track is created containing the audio rendered from the output of the source track.
- Batch Fades - The Batch Fades dialog lets you specify different settings for Fade In, Crossfades, and Fade Out
- Clip Transparency
What are the PC and MAC system requirements?
Below you will find the recommended minimum requirements:
Mac: Intel® Mac with Mac OS X 10.11.6, macOS 10.12.6 or 10.13.3, Intel® Core i5 processor (Pro Tools Standard) or Intel® Core i7 processor (Pro Tools Ultimate), 16GB RAM (32GB or more recommended),Internet connection for installation, 15GB disk space for installation, PCIe slot for HDX or HD Native card (incl. one power connection on motherboard), Thunderbolt-port for supported PCIe-chassis, or USB-port, FireWire-port or Thunderbolt-port for CoreAudio-supported audio device, Supports 64-bit AAX plug-ins in Pro Tools.
Windows: Intel® PC Windows 8.1 (Standard and Pro 64-bit Editions) and Windows 10 (Home, Pro, and Enterprise 64-bit Editions), Intel® Core i5 processor (Pro Tools Standard), Intel® Xeon processor (Pro Tools Ultimate), 16GB RAM (32GB or more recommended), Internet connection for installation, 15GB disk space for installation, PCIe slot for HDX or HD Native card (incl. one power connection on motherboard), or USB-port, FireWire-port for ASIO-supported audio device, Supports 64-bit AAX plug-ins in Pro Tools