Product Description by our Music Experts
The name evokes the typical blues sound. It is a metaphor for whiskey bars, juke joints, and good times; synonymous with wide plains, open fields, and pilgrimage: The Blues Harp®. For over 50 years, the harmonica has shaped the sound of blues, rock, and sometimes even folk. The Blues Harp® is designed for this specific blues sound, but thanks to the modular system it can easily be adjusted and changed to anything you want it to be – easy, quickly, at any time. Whether you’re a beginner or advanced, the Blues Harp is the harp for you.
- Reed plates (material, thickness): brass, 0.9 mm
- Reed plates (surface): brass
- Reeds (number, material): 20, brass
- Comb (material, color): doussie, brown
- Comb (finish): double lacquered
- Mouthpiece (surface): doussie
- Cover plates: stainless steel
- Keys: F#, F, E, Eb, D, Db, C, B(H), Bb, A, Ab, G
- Type: diatonic
- Tuning: Richter
- Number of holes: 10
- Tonal range: 3 octaves
- Length: 10.5 cm / 4.1"