Product Description by our Music Experts
Make your dinner more dynamic with Musical Pasta, perfect for a harmonious pasta bake!
Tasty pack of musical pasta shapes
Brought to you by Vienna World all the way from Austria, this pack of musical pasta is ideal for adding a dash of sophistication to your cuisine. The delectable pasta has been cut into different musical shapes - treble clefs, sharps and quavers, and will make an utterly melodic meal for any music lover.
Plain, tomato and spinach flavours have been combined in this pack of posh pasta that is free of preservatives and artificial colours. The 250g pack is perfect for an a cappella no fuss meal and would make a great gift for the foodie musician, although beware - it almost looks too good to eat!
For a simple gourmet dish try this recipe for Musical Minestrone soup -
You will need: Musical pasta, chorizo, cavolo nero (or cabbage), onion, garlic, tinned tomatoes, vegetable stock, butter beans, a carrot, a stick of celery, olive oil, thyme and salt and pepper
- Put the olive oil in a pan and add the onion, diced carrot, cubed chorizo, garlic and chopped celery and fry for 5/10 minutes until the onions are soft .
- Stir in the chopped tomatoes, bay leaf, thyme and a litre to a litre and a half of vegetable soup.
- Add the cavalo nero and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the musical pasta and continue to simmer for 10 more minutes.
- Add the tin of butter beans and cook for a further few minutes until the beans are tender (check the cavolo nero too!).
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.